Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hey everyone!
My name is Angelina Dichiera (pronounced dee-chair-uh, but you don't ever have to use my last name. It's too complicated-looking, right?). I am so excited about this course! I'm just now a senior in the Coastal Biology program at UNF, and I love my major! I'm not really sure what I'd like to do after I graduate...graduate school is the plan, hopefully somewhere beautiful like Hawaii. As long as my career allows me to work outside, I am positive I will be happy! I am interested in shark biology, marine mammalogy, geological oceanography, and conservation to name a few things. I'm hoping that this trip helps me gain insight and focus as to specifically what I'd like to do in the future, since I have so many ideas. I think it's going to be a great time! Oh, and also, I recently got a waterproof case for my phone, it's the best thing in the world, so you may see me take a LOT of photos throughout the trip (just a heads up)! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wish I had a waterproof camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have a waterproof camera along on the trip, so you won't be able to escape photographs (even while snorkeling).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You will have to add me on facebook and tag me in photos! Of course only the ones I look glamorous in! lol.

    ReplyDelete