Friday, May 24, 2013

Introductions continued

Hi Folks,
I'm one of the instructors from UNF.  I will be leading many of the first week discussions and participating in some of the other activities in the course.  Much of my research focuses on estuarine fish ecology and salt marsh ecology.  Recently I have become more active in coastal restoration work.  Courses I teach include Ichthyology, Limnology, Environmental Studies, and occasionally Marine Biology.  I am new to the world of blogging so I don't expect to be too fancy with my updates.  I can't even seem to get pictures to load correctly... : )
The best way to reach me is via email at ksmith@unf.edu.  I do not tend to check my gmail much (too much spam).  If you have general questions, of course you should check Blackboard for updates at blackboard.unf.edu
See you soon!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment