Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nine legged spider in scuba gear!!!!

All right everyone my name is Cody Pierson and as you can see I am a little on the eccentric side and am a big goofball. I am a junior going into my senior year at UNF (you never finish) for a degree in coastal biology and have loved every minute. I am inspired by the ocean and everything in it. I love the water and was at one point an experienced free diver. For my high school science fair my buddy and I did a project on "species diversity and richness in the east Destin Florida jetties" and it was the most awesome project ever and would have gone to state for it but I had prior engagements (we did win regional's or maybe it was county whatever). All around I just like to have a grand ole laughing time, i'm very outgoing and helpful as well so if any of you have any questions about me or anything else just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment