Thursday, May 30, 2013


Hey everyone!

My name is Lauren Wiley and I will be starting my sixth year here at UNF in the fall. I am finally considered a senior and will be graduating spring 2014 with a coastal biology major and a psychology minor. I was born in Tampa but I’ve lived in Jacksonville since I was 5 years old so I basically consider myself an official Jacksonvillian! Getting into my last year I need to start deciding what I’d like to start focusing my education on but there’s so many things I enjoy about biology I just can’t choose one and there's so much out there i don't even know about. So by taking this field course I’m hoping I’ll come across a topic I’m interesting in or a type of research I may want to get into to help guide me into my future. The first few days of this course have already been a lot of fun and I’m so excited to make new friends and learn loads of information throughout the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment