Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Aboard the Weatherbird II




The trip aboard the Weatherbird II was amazing. I feel so lucky to have been able to experience it. All of the organisms were so interesting and I learned about several that I had not heard of and/or seen, such as the nudibranchs, the decorator crabs, and the flying fish. It was eye opening to the plethora of diversity that exists.The crew were amazing and open to questions and the food was GREAT. The only negatives were that I lost sleep because of it to be back at school at 11, but Dr. J. took it easy on us today thankfully.  This whole experience has been awesome as well as the teachers, and the students. I hope that we can still make the trip tomorrow because I do not know when I will get the chance again.

No comments:

Post a Comment